- Sales performance: Knowing your sales figure is crucial to running a business, but what’s just as essential is knowing how that figure is broken down. Key details include what percentage comes for labor, from parts and other income sources.
- Profitability: Getting the breakdown of your profits will paint a meaningful picture of what to focus on. You can check your gross, parts and labor margins within this view. Once you know which area is most profitable, you can choose to focus your efforts there or devote more resources to areas that lag behind.
- Customer breakdown: Going through each customer or RO to monitor customer retention and service can be a grueling process. Thankfully, with a customer breakdown report, you can view all the relevant metrics from one dashboard. The best part? These are updated to the latest RO!
Here’s what you can track:
- New vs repeat customers
- Individual customer profile
- Timing of last sale
- Orders & Invoicing: Tracking customers that don’t pay is never an easy task. That’s why having them all in one place is the ideal solution to ensure you track exactly what you’re owed, and who owes you.
»Looking to transform your shop? Discover how AutoLeap can help.